Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Dual-purpose products

It amazes me that certain products can have dual purposes. Take Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner for example. Yes, it can make a bowl shine, but were you aware that it can also rid white linen skirts of pesky blueberry stains?

Don't ask me why, but while drinking a blueberry shake at my desk, I opened my mouth--wide enough for blueberry shake (mixed with saliva) to drip onto my white skirt. Annoyed with myself, I walked into the bathroom to attempt to dab it with water, knowing that it would be a hopeless cause. But, once there, I miraculously bumped into a coworker who had an absolutely brilliant idea to dilute the toilet cleaner with H2O to dab onto my skirt. Without a doubt, I knew it was my only hope to save my new white skirt. And it worked perfectly. The only downside was that I had to walk around the rest of the afternoon smelling like toilet bleach.

No comments: